Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Making a Statement!

Right now, in fashion, it's all about the statement necklace or earrings.  As interior design takes the same approach as fashion, we are seeing lots of statement pieces in lighting.  Think of it as jewelry for your room!  I am loving the options out there right now and the price point for some of these beauties makes them accessible to everyone.  Granted, there still are those chandeliers that are far beyond what I am willing to pay...but a girl can dream! 

I've come up with a few of my favourites.  It's all about high impact. 


Source


Source


Source


Source


Source


Source





Breck Chandelier, Maison Luxe, $1500


Carousel Lantern, Currey and Co., $740


Green Goddess Chandelier, Currey & Co., $2630

Inca Pendant, ET2, $477

Lily Juiliana Chandelier, Layla Grace, $6000

Ion Pendant, Hinkley Lighting, $1300

Zanadoo Chandelier, Arteriors, $2400

Venus Pendant, Worlds Away, $567

Meri Drum Chandelier, Oly Studio, $3250

Olive Leaf Chandelier, Shades of Light, $550
 
 
I love these so much!  I actually bought one of these for above our kitchen table.  Can't wait to show you!  What's your favourite?
 
Need help selecting lighting for your home? Contact me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment