Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I ♥ Target

Yesterday, Target opened its first three Ottawa locations.  I was somewhat hesitant to even go to the store...picture a 9-month pregnant woman in the middle of pandemonium...but my curiosity got the best of me!!!  I was surprised to find that the crowds weren't as bad as I thought and that the selection of home décor was pretty awesome.  I was pretty excited to see design lines from Beaver Canoe (Roots Canada), Nate Berkus and Target's own Threshold brand.  The options are pretty incredible; I was highly impressed.  There was some speculation leading up to the launch that the selection would not be as good as in the U.S., but I think design enthusiasts will agree that Target is a welcome edition to the Canadian market.

I managed to snap a couple of pictures on my phone (so sorry for the not so great quality).





 


If you would like to fill your house with pieces that will work for you, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment